Looking for the best Casio G-Shock military watches? There are a few camouflage military-style G-Shocks that are perfect for the army, police, firefighters, rangers, and rescue personnel… for all kinds of operations or outings, or just to wear a watch on the wrist of combat. And most of them are really cheap.
In this post, we have focused on the perfect Casio G-Shock models for the military, but we have another article where we tell you about the best options of all watch brands: The best military tactical watches: perfect for survival.
- You may also be interested in another article where we tell you which are the most resistant watches in the world: The best waterproof and shock-resistant watches: perfect for daily use.
- 1 Why are the Casio G-Shock watches perfect for the military?
- 2 What things should be considered when buying a military or tactical watch?
- 3 Things to consider when buying a perfect military watch:
- 4 What are the best Casio G-Shock military watches?
- 4.1 1.-Casio G-Shock GWG-1000 Mudmaster: indestructible solar analog digital watch
- 4.2 Casio G-SHOCK MUDMASTER Mens Watch GWG-1000-1A3DR
- 4.3 2.-Casio G-Shock GD-X6900-1: has passed the MIL-STD-810 standard
- 4.4 Casio G-SHOCK MUDMASTER Mens Watch GWG-1000-1A3DR
- 4.5 3.-Casio G-Shock GW-M5610-1 – Classic design with solar charging and multiband 6
- 4.6 Casio GW-M5610-1ER Mens G-Shock Atomic Black Watch
- 4.7 4.-Casio GA-700UC-8AER: a camouflage watch on your wrist
- 4.8 Casio G-Shock Men's Watch GA-700UC-8AER
- 4.9 5.-Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A1: Casio’s military series
- 4.10 Casio G-Shock Ana-Digi GA100-1A1 3-Eye Wristwatch
- 4.11 6.-Casio G-Shock GW-9400 Rangeman: military design with Triple Sensor (ABC)
- 4.12 CASIO Men's GW-9400-1CR Master of G Stainless Steel Solar Watch
- 4.13 7.-Casio G-Shock GA-110-1B: cheap and reliable military-style watch
- 4.14 8.-Casio G-Shock GD-350-1CR: Really good cheap Military watch
- 4.15 Casio 2018 GD350-1CR Watch G-Shock Vibration Alarm Black
- 4.16 How Do I Set My G Shock To Military Time?
- 4.17 9.-Casio G-Shock GD400: a watch with extra protection
- 4.18 Casio Men's G-Shock GD400-1CR Black Resin Sport Watch
- 4.19 10.-G-Shock GA-700UC: Another cheap and very easy-to-use Tactical watch
- 4.20 Casio Men's XL Series G-Shock Quartz 200M WR Shock Resistant Resin Color: Matte Tan (Model GA-700UC-5ACR)
- 4.21 11.-Casio G-Shock DW-6900-1: for small wrists and really reliable
- 4.22 Casio Men's G-Shock Military Concept Black Digital Watch #DW6900MS-1CR
- 4.23 12.-Casio G-Shock GD-120CM-8DR: military camouflage design with the resistance of Casio
- 4.24 Check Price On VinWatches
- 4.25 13.- CASIO GX-56BB-1DR: spectacular and legible black screen with solar charge
- 4.26 Casio 2018 GX56BB-1 Watch G-Shock XL King of G Shock
- 4.27 14.-Casio G-Shock GBD-H1000: full of sensors
- 4.28 CASIO G-Shock G-Squad GBD-H1000-1JR Men's Wristwatch (Japan Domestic Genuine Products)
- 4.29 15.-Casio G-Shock GA-B2100
- 4.30 Casio GA-B2100C-9AJF [G-Shock GA-B2100 Series Men's Rubber Band] Watch Shipped from Japan Released in Apr 2022
- 4.31 US Army Watch Regulations 2022- AR 670-1: Inspected and Described
- 5 BONUS: Do you want Casio G-Shock watches with lots of sensors? The Master of G series has the answer
Why are the Casio G-Shock watches perfect for the military?
In 1983, CASIO engineer Kikuo Ibe imagined a nearly indestructible watch, with a 10-year battery life that would withstand falls from a height of 10 meters (Gravity-Shock), and withstand water pressure of at least 10 pubs. And he got it. Right now G-Shocks are the toughest watches on the market.
- In addition, they are easy to use, they are comfortable and reliable. Their screen looks good in all kinds of situations, something that a professional in the army will demand in all kinds of moments.
And something important to note: the battery life of the G-Shock extends a minimum of 2 years, in many cases, it reaches 5, or 10 years. And if you buy a model with Tough Solar (solar charging), the watch can run for 9-10 months on a full charge, and the rechargeable battery has a lifespan of 10-15 years… Spectacular.
And their functionalities have not stopped improving since then (all of them are very attractive for military use):
- Shock and drop resistance up to 10 meters
- You can dive with them in water up to 200 meters deep.
- Most G-Shocks have a daily alarm or multiple alarms, world time, adjustable time signal, EL or LED backlight, stopwatch, countdown timer, auto-calendar (up to 2099), button tone, and date format. 12/24 hour time.
- The most basic and cheap models may not have: multiple alarms, world time and activation – button tone deactivation, radio frequency synchronization…
- Some Casio G-Shocks watches have: solar charging, and Multi-Band 6 (automatic time calibration through radio wave reception), and newer models have Bluetooth.
- High-end G-Shock watches (Master of G) have a Triple Sensor (ABC) that includes an altimeter-barometer, compass, and thermometer. Some also add GPS.
Which Casio military watch would we stay with of all these? We’ve tested a few, so we can tell you for sure that they are: G-Shock GWG-1000 Mudmaster (a beast with solar charging and sensors. Extremely resistant); G-Shock Rangeman GW-9400 (one of the classics of the range). With sensors and solar charging); G-Shock GW-M5610 (Casio’s classic boxy watch. Good looks, solar charging, and multiband 6); G-Shock GD-350 (it has the best negative screen you can imagine and it’s very cheap).
What things should be considered when buying a military or tactical watch?
A military-grade watch, just like the tactical models, is made of really shock-resistant materials and also includes many functions perfect for dealing with any terrain. Military, firefighters, police, forest rangers, rescue personnel… can take full advantage of all its features.
Many can even notify you of bad weather with an alarm or tell you which is the correct path to follow based on a map.
Things to consider when buying a perfect military watch:
Durability – As we said at the beginning of this review guide, one of the must-have properties of military watches is durability. Military-style watches should be able to take more punishment than those seen in the field and take that punishment for several years without significantly worsening wear. If you can’t, it’s not really tactical.
Precision: You have to know the exact time to the second… that they have a good synchronization. Currently, models with Internet or radio frequency time synchronization make these watches give accurate time at any time.
Watch size and weight: Military watches tend to be quite large, which is quite common for G-Shocks. You may need to have a large wrist for them to fit. The weight is not usually great, since many have a resin strap that lightens the weight.
Light: It is important to be able to see the sphere well at night, especially if you are in a tactical exercise. They must be self-illuminating or have a backlight.
Easy to use: They do not have to be complicated and they have to have all their functionalities at the touch of a button.
Power source: They have to have a very good battery life… no need to charge them every day… We want the battery to last for many years.
Water resistance: One of the Very important features of a military watch. They must perfectly resist water. A soldier never knows what conditions he will be in: Are you going to get into a river? At sea? Is it going to rain buckets?
Dial Type: Digital or analog? It’s easier to see the time on an analog display, but with new digital displays, things are changing. A mix of both can be perfect.
Other features that a military watch should have: stopwatches, alarms, countdowns, sensors such as barometer, compass, thermometer, altimeter, GPS…
What are the best Casio G-Shock military watches?
1.-Casio G-Shock GWG-1000 Mudmaster: indestructible solar analog digital watch
The Casio G-Shock Mudmaster GWG-1000 is a somewhat recent model from the famous Japanese manufacturer, Casio. The watch features a very modern design that looks both rugged and stylish at the same time, no small feat.
It also comes in a variety of colors to choose from, making it possible to find something that fits your personal taste. It has everything the Rangeman has but on steroids. A typical Triple ABC watch from Casio. The perfect watch for military and police.
It has a similar shape with all the buttons protected from mud and dust, adding “Alpha Gel” which adds resistance to extreme vibrations. sensors? The sensor measures direction, temperature, altitude, and barometric pressure.
It has solar charging, and radio synchronization, and has a sapphire crystal.
We already anticipated that it is not cheap, it usually costs between 500 and 600 dollars. It is one of the largest G-Shock watches at the moment, with dimensions of 59.5 × 56.1 × 18.0 mm.
You can also opt for the Casio G-Shock GG-1000-1A Mudmaster:
For an analog display, the G-Shock Mudmaster GG-1000 is a great option but doesn’t have solar power. And if you’re willing to spend a little extra, the Solar-Powered GPS G-Shock Rangeman GPRB1000-1 is the top of the line when it comes to G-Shock technology.
Nothing bad can be said about this model, except that its price is somewhat high. It is made with a mud-resistant structure (you can press the buttons without a problem).
It has a double sensor that provides direction data (it has a digital compass) and temperature, and on the clock face, we find some numbers in positions 12, 3, 6, and 9, to facilitate reading the time.
The surface is illuminated by a high-brightness auto LED light to ensure high visibility in virtually any condition. The surface of the resin strap mimics the texture of cloth, and the minute and hour hands are perfectly visible.
Naturally, you can dive with it up to 200 meters. It is a fairly large watch (56.2 × 55.3 × 17.3 mm) and its weight is 94 grams. The approximate battery life is 2 years.
- We already have the second version of this watch with a Carbon Core Guard, the Casio G-Shock GWG-2000. If the price suits you, it’s also a great option. The design is very similar to these models.
2.-Casio G-Shock GD-X6900-1: has passed the MIL-STD-810 standard
A much cheaper model than the previous one, around less than 80 dollars. It’s a pretty big watch too (57.5×53.9×20.4 mm) and weighs 79 grams. This G-Shock watch has passed the MIL-STD-810 standard, so it’s quite a guarantee.
It has an impressive 10-year battery life, a high-intensity LED, and a special gel to protect the watch. It is available in many styles, but this black version is preferred by the military. Its negative screen can be difficult to see in certain situations on this particular model.
We have tested the following model of this 6900 range:
It does not have special sensors, but it does have all the typical features of a Casio G-Shock.
It features an analog-digital dial that displays the time and date, a 1/1000th stopwatch, a countdown timer, 12 and 24-hour format modes, and atomic timekeeping. The G-SHOCK GDX6900 is equipped with ABC (Alarms, Battery Charge Indicator, and Auto EL Backlight) functions.
This watch has beautiful looks and it is also very functional. It fits perfectly on my wrist and I really like the way it functions as a stopwatch, timer, alarm, etc. My only complaint is that it could have had a countdown timer instead of a stopwatch since I use those more often.
3.-Casio G-Shock GW-M5610-1 – Classic design with solar charging and multiband 6
- Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration
- A solar cell provides power for operation
- Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world
- Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes
One of the classic G-Shocks, perfect for wearing under a uniform. It is a small watch compared to previous models, but the display is really legible and it has solar charging and radio time synchronization.
Perfect for medium/large wrists. The width of the resin strap is 23 mm and it weighs 50 grams. It has a case diameter of 43 mm and a thickness of 23 mm. If you have a very large wrist, it will be small in it.
It has a very reasonable price (about 100 dollars), it is used for everything and it does not attract much attention.
You can read the complete review of this Casio in the following article:
4.-Casio GA-700UC-8AER: a camouflage watch on your wrist
- At the touch of a button, the display can be brightly illuminated in a fashionable colour
- Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration
- Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world
- Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date
- Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format
Available in various colors inspired by the military style, including green or brown, but also with the typical camouflage of military watches. Another perfect watch for large wrists (57.5 x 53.4 x 18.4 mm) and it has a weight of 69 grams.
I have had Casio watches before and always found them to be of high quality. This watch is no exception. I really love this watch. I was looking for a watch that was sleek, stylish, and rugged and this one fits the bill.
Casio GA-700UC-8AER is perfect for all water sports, including swimming in the ocean and snorkeling. It has a lot of cool features like an alarm, stopwatch, timer, world time, a backlight, and more.
This Casio GA-700UC-8AER is a very well-built timepiece that can be worn in virtually any situation. It is extremely durable and has a very stylish look. The only issue I have with it is that it doesn’t have a second-hand, which is a feature that I like to have on my watches.
It is a very good-looking watch and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it. It is also very durable and has a comfortable fit. I highly recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for a high-quality watch at an affordable price.
The battery lasts about 5 years, it has a fairly large illuminated button on the front, the case is shock resistant and protects against impacts and vibrations and it has 5 daily alarms, a timer, or a stopwatch.
By pressing the button, the hands start moving, thus allowing cleaner visibility when using the stopwatch or viewing the date.
5.-Casio G-Shock GA-100-1A1: Casio’s military series
- Water Resistance Depth: 200.00
- Case Diameter: 51 Millimeters
- Band Size: Mens-Standard
A spectacular design entirely in black and with very good visibility of its 35 mm sphere. It has raised selector rings and hour markers, as well as an analog sector in the center and digital selectors on each side.
The buttons are large and easy to use, the battery lasts about 2 years, it has LED lighting, world time, alarms, and can be submerged up to 200 meters.
One of the best options for quality price (usually costs less than 100 dollars).
6.-Casio G-Shock GW-9400 Rangeman: military design with Triple Sensor (ABC)
- Solar-powered digital watch in stainless steel with multiple displays, red contrasts, and textured pushers
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, sunrise and sunset date, time stamp, Mb6 atomic timekeeping, auto LED, 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm), 1/10-second stop watch, countdown timer, day/date/month calendar, and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
If you’re looking for the best military G-Shock on the market, you’ll want to check out the G-Shock Rangeman GW 9400. It’s loaded with advanced features (triple-sensor, Tough Solar, atomic clock, etc.) and is more affordable than other premium G-Shocks from Casio.
The classic Rangeman is in black. One of the best watches in the master of G range, and the cheapest to get a “Triple Sensor” (barometer, compass, and altimeter, plus temperature). You can find it for less than 300 dollars.
It is difficult to find something better for the price of this model: it offers a barometer (260 / 1,100 hPa), a thermometer (-10 °C / +60 °C), a compass, and an altimeter of 10,000 m along with solar charging or radio synchronization of the time. It also offers sunrise/sunset data and resists low temperatures (-10º C).
As you can see, it is quite large, it has a 55 mm diameter, an 18 mm thick case, and a 21 mm strap, so prepare your wrist for this Casio. Its weight is 83 grams.
You may be interested in his review: Casio G-Shock GW-9400 Rangeman: review and opinion
7.-Casio G-Shock GA-110-1B: cheap and reliable military-style watch
Cheap, military style, water resistant to 200 meters (WR20 BAR), resistant to magnetism, and perfect to take outside at any time. It has an analog zone and a digital zone.
The watch I purchased is an older model that has been discontinued, but it is still available online. I have been using this watch for the past 2 years. It has taken me across the country, through water parks, and been in contact with numerous drops, scratches, and other forms of abuse. The watch still works great!
The battery will last you about two years, it has an automatic calendar, alarms, speed indicator, timers, or stopwatch.
Tired of wearing a watch that gets in the way? Do you sometimes wish you could just leave your watch at home?
With this Casio G-Shock military watch, you have a solid build timepiece that can go anywhere with you. This watch is water resistant for up to 200 meters and it sold build quality.
8.-Casio G-Shock GD-350-1CR: Really good cheap Military watch
- 200 M Water Resistance
- Casio G-Shock Watch featuring Shock Resistance
- World Time - featuring 35 time zones (100 cities) with city-name display and daylight saving on/off
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch (Measuring Capacity: 999:59'59.99")
- Countdown Timer (Measuring Unit - 1 Second / Range - 24Hr)
One of the most demanded options for its good design and combination of functionalities. This watch was specifically designed for military operations. It has a vibration mode for special operations.
This model has a 5-year battery life, which you can quickly get and change yourself. The LED backlight is extremely bright, and the digital display is large and clear. This watch also has standard features such as world time, stopwatch, and timer. I couldn’t ask for more in a budget-friendly g shock watch.
It does not have radio synchronization, but it does have a low battery alert, a high screen brightness, world time, and a multitude of alarms.
The diameter of the case is 5.1 mm and the thickness is 15.2 mm. The buttons are really comfortable to use.
It is capable of showing the current time in all modes, something that does not usually happen and you can set the alarms in vibration or flash mode. If it had solar charging it would be spectacular.
9.-Casio G-Shock GD400: a watch with extra protection
- Shock Resistant, 200M Water Resistant, LED Backlight, Auto Light switch, hourly time signal, countdown timer, World Time, Daylight saving on/off, 5 Daily Alarms
- Selectable flash alert and direct start from timekeeping mode, Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), Low Battery Warning Button, Battery: CR2032, Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 49.7mm
- Water Resistant 200m (660ft): in General, Suitable for Professional Marine Activity and Serious Surface Water Sports, but not Diving
A military style watch with extra protection in the form of a bar that protects the dial. There is a version with a negative screen and it has multiple times (4 different cities) or flashing alerts. Available in various colors and with a positive or negative screen.
The G-SHOCK GD400 is a men’s military watch that has a retro design that makes it popular with many customers. It has a red negative number display and an LED backlight, which allows you to clearly see the time in dark areas. It also has a strong strap and different time zones, making it convenient to use when traveling abroad.
It has dimensions of 55×49.7×16.6 mm and a weight of 78 grams… it’s big again. It is one of the most resistant watches in the selection.
The battery lasts about 3 years and you can disable the button operation tone. You will also find the light that is activated automatically.
10.-G-Shock GA-700UC: Another cheap and very easy-to-use Tactical watch
Casio Men's XL Series G-Shock Quartz 200M WR Shock Resistant Resin Color: Matte Tan (Model GA-700UC-5ACR)
- DETAILS: 200 Meter Water Resistant, Super Illuminator LED Light with Afterglow (selectable illumination duration 1.5 or 3 seconds), World Time, 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping, 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm and an Hourly Time Signal.
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, hanging out, walking or for that perfect accessory. Pair with any outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between and always be on time.
- GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking a watch to wear all day. This is not only comfortable, fun, and new, but a style that will bring lots of compliments, while wearing. Perfect gift idea for that birthday, holiday or just a thinking of you present.
- GREAT QUALITY: This timeless quality item comes in a variety of styles and some have more color options. G-SHOCK watches stand out not just with their tough design, but also with their technical refinements. Everyone needs to keep track of time to stay track in life!
- G-Shock is, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. The ultimate tough watch. Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance, and a 10-year battery life.
Do you want a simple, well-made military watch with many options? This is the best option. It is resistant, light, and very comfortable.
G-Shock GA-700UC is a high-performance model featuring Tough Solar power. This watch is powered by solar energy, which means it does not need to be charged by an external power source like most other watches.
It also has an LED light that can be used in dark environments or as a flashlight. The GA-700UC also features a sapphire crystal, which makes it very durable and resistant to scratches. The GA-700UC is available in both men’s and women’s versions.
Of course, it is shock resistant, can be submerged to 200 meters, and is resistant to magnetism. The battery life is 10 years, it has dual time, light, alarms, and an automatic calendar.
Pros G-Shock GA-700UC
- The G-Shock GA-700UC is a great watch for people who need a tough, durable watch that can take a beating.
- The watch is also water resistant, so it can be worn in all kinds of weather conditions.
- It has a lot of features that are useful for people who are active and need to keep track of their fitness.
- This tactical watch is also stylish and has a modern look that will appeal to many people.
- The G-Shock GA-700UC is a bit on the expensive side, so it may not be affordable for everyone.
- The watch is also quite large, so it may not be comfortable for people with smaller wrists.
11.-Casio G-Shock DW-6900-1: for small wrists and really reliable
- Shock Resistant ; 200 Meter Water Resistant ; EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Flash Alert, Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Measuring capacity: 00’00”00-59’59”99 (for the first 60 minutes),1:00’00-23:59’59 (after 60 minutes), Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- 12/24 hour formats; Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month ; Approx. battery life: 2 years ; Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
One of the favorite watches of the military, especially among the Navy Seal. This version does not have solar charging or multiband 6 radio time sync like the G-SHOCK GW-6900. It is characterized by the simplicity of its use and its reliability when telling the time.
In addition, it has the typical functionalities of Casio watches such as world time, daily alarms, and full automatic EL backlight (with automatic activation). You will also find a stopwatch and timer.
It has a front backlight button that you can press with ease.
The DW-6900-1 is a mid-sized watch in the G-Shock watch range (it’s perfect for smaller wrists).
12.-Casio G-Shock GD-120CM-8DR: military camouflage design with the resistance of Casio
Another military watch from Casio is available in quite a few designs, not just the one you see in the picture. It has a battery life of more than 7 years, can be submerged to 200 meters, and the case and strap are made of synthetic resin.
It has all the typical G-Shock functions like stopwatches, timers, LED lights, calendars, and alarms. The pity is that it does not have any type of extra sensors such as an altimeter, temperature, or barometer… It also does not have a solar charge.
It weighs just 72 grams and has a case diameter of 48mm and a thickness of 15mm, so it’s not the biggest G-Shock you’ll find.
13.- CASIO GX-56BB-1DR: spectacular and legible black screen with solar charge
One of the new Casio models. It is a fairly large watch, the largest of all G-Shocks at 56mm in diameter, perfect for the military or police, and with a tremendously readable screen despite being negative. It is solar charged and has tremendous dimensions of 5.5 x 53.6 x 17.5 mm.
It is made of resin with a black finish and has a triple urethane structure with Alpha GEL that makes it indestructible (it is resistant to mud, dust, and magnetism). The design is very striking and the truth is that everyone will see that you wear it on your wrist.
It does not have a time control through Multi-Band 6 and if you have a small wrist, it is better not to buy it.
14.-Casio G-Shock GBD-H1000: full of sensors
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Bluetooth Connected w/ GPS
- Japan Domestic Market Model / U.S Warranty is not included /If you need the English Instruction Manual, check whether it is available online before adding to cart
One of the new Casio watches for the year 2022. Perfect for athletes who want a good Casio watch with all the latest technology from the company. You won’t regret getting him.
It has everything you need in a sports watch (the excellent solar battery that never runs out, GPS that works very well, very effective pulse meter, the hardness of a G-Shock…) but you have to keep in mind that it is a Casio watch and that its menus are more complicated than those that have this type and watches of other brands.
- Sports watches? Take a good look at the best sports watch. Selected by Stupefywatches.
15.-Casio G-Shock GA-B2100
A really interesting watch if you like action. It is tremendously resistant, even to vibration, and is perfect for scuba diving, as it can be submerged up to 200 meters and is resistant to low temperatures.
We are also struck by the ease of being able to see all the data on the watch’s face. Everything is displayed both digitally and analogically. And the screen is perfectly readable in the dark. It is light (1.83 Ounces).
BONUS: Do you want Casio G-Shock watches with lots of sensors? The Master of G series has the answer
We have not included all of them here, because they are more expensive, and possibly the selection we have made in this post is enough, but if you want to see them, we recommend you the following list of Casio G-Shock watches
Especially recommended are the Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1 Frogman, the Rangeman GPRB-1000, the Gravitymaster GPW1000, or the Gulfmaster GWN-Q1000.